Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was relaxing and fun. We got away to the lake house for some family time. Just what we all needed.
This week is my birthday week! Typically I’m not a big fan of celebrating my birthday, but for some reason this year I am. And to celebrate I want to share some goodies with all of you.
Everyday this week, I will have a different prize to win. The giveaways will only last 1 day. So it will be announced in the morning, then the winner will be selected the next morning when the new giveaway goes up.
Not only is it giveaway week on the blog, I’m sharing goodies will all of my classes this week. Today they’re getting chocolate trail mix clusters. They are soooooo good!
And since most of you won’t be in my classes, the first giveaway to kick off the week is one dozen chocolate trail mix clusters!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Giveaway day 1: one dozen chocolate trail mix clusters
How to enter
Leave a comment for each – the more comments, the more chances to win!
- Leave a comment telling me when your birthday is and something fun that you like to do.
- Share this giveaway on your blog + the birthday week giveaways picture above.
- Share the link to this giveaway on twitter (@fitmamarealfood), facebook, pinterest, instagram, etc.
Winner randomly selected and announced Tuesday, April 23 in the AM. Open to US residents.
Now, if you don’t want to wait to win, or if you don’t win since there will only be 1 winner, you can make these for yourself! They are suuuuuuuper easy.
Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters
makes about 25 clusters
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Fill a medium pot with 2 inches of water. Place a large glass bowl over it. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water. Place on the stove over medium heat. Add the chocolate in. Stir as it melts.
- Once melted, add in all the remaining ingredients.
- On wax or parchment paper, drop about 2 tbsp of the mixture. Repeat until no more remains. Allow to harden. You can also place them in the fridge or freezer to cool faster.
I made a triple batch of these. They won’t last long!
Alright, time for the giveaway week to begin! And if you were wondering, my birthday is Wednesday. Giveaways before and after. It works out perfectly.
I am off to teach body pump and fitness yoga today… and share some chocolatey goodness. 🙂