Today is a very exciting day.
Wanna know why?
- I’m moveable now ~ the H2C soreness has mostly all worn off
- It’s Wednesday ~ hump day!
- I’m going to Pump It this morning
- I’m teaching Pump It today ~ the entire class just me!
Yup, that’s right. This girl’s subbing for Pump It today and Friday. Wish me luck, I’m pumped about the whole thing.
So glad to know I’m not the only one who’s crazy and get’s up before the crack of dawn. It was fun reading about your mornings!
Remember all these blackberries I picked from my house?
Well, most of them got frozen so I can make sure they last me a long time. What are frozen blackberries perfect for?
Smoothies of course!
Frozen blackberries are like adding delicious flavored ice to your smoothie. Much like frozen banana, less ice and more flavor makes for a tasty smoothie.
This smoothie may look like my blackberry oat smoothie, but it sure is not the same.
Blackberry Almond Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp sprouted omega blend (or chia seeds)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- extra ice or water depending on how you like your smoothie
- Combine everything except the slivered almonds into the blender. Blend until smooth. Top with almonds and extra blackberries.
Hope your Wednesday is great!
Like what you read? Subscribe to the feed or by email to be the first with your hands on new healthy, budget friendly recipes, kitchen how-to’s, hikes, fitness tips and home workouts with some life and home balance thrown in there.
Leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com to connect, ask any questions or share your thoughts.