I’m in the process of getting my 9 month post baby body update ready to share, but in the mean time I thought I’d give you a super easy 3 ingredient snack idea.
Cheddar broccoli soup is delicious. Broccoli topped with cheddar cheese sauce is genius. These egg muffins? Right up there with those, but soooooo much easier. Especially when you use silicone muffin tins because there is less sticking!
Cheddar Broccoli Egg Muffins
Makes 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (or frozen broccoli that’s been defrosted)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- Sea salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 6 hole silicone muffin tin with oil.
- Chop broccoli and place it in a bowl with the eggs and sea salt + pepper if you desire those. Whisk together.
- Pour egg mixture into silicone muffin tins and divide cheese evenly among them.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- You could sub any veggie or cheese here, but I’m particular to the cheddar broccoli combo.
- Silicone muffin tins are perfect for these egg muffins!
- This recipe is perfect for doubling.
Have a great Friday! It’s sunny here and Hunter is calling for another walk to the park to swing.