Hello! How has your weekend been? We’ve spent some time working outside on the front yard, an evening with friends and lunch with my parents and brother, sister in law + niece who is in town. A pretty great weekend, ending in a relaxed way – watching Hot Tub Time Machine with the hubs.
Cheesy Egg Salad Rolls
Serves 2-3 (the perfect amount for 2 adults and 1 baby!)
Adapted and halved from hereIngredients
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4-1/3 cup mayo
- small squirt of whole grain mustard
- 1 green onion, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar, gratedDirections
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- With a fork mash the eggs in a bowl. This is actually easiest right after you peel the hard boiled eggs, while they are still just a bit warm.
- Add in the mayo, mustard, onion, sea salt and pepper.
- Place the 6 bun halves on a baking sheet. Mound egg salad on top. Sprinkle cheese over the egg salad.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
‘); // ]]>