In episode 34 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Cassy Joy Garcia of Fed and Fit joins me for a fun conversation around how to prioritize your time effectively to ensure that your time is being spent in the areas that are most important to you. Listen for some great practical tips in this episode!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
How to prioritize your time effectively with Cassy Joy Garcia of Fed and Fit
In Episode 34 the wonderful Cassy Joy Garcia of Fed and Fit joins me to share how she keeps her priorities straight while juggling many hats. We get into how her blog has evolved from Cassy being the solo driver behind the blog, to having people join her team and how they stay scheduled and on task. Cassy also share how to strategically figure out where your time is being spent and adjust it to create a fulfilling schedule. I hope you all enjoy this chat as much as I did!
- The evolution of Cassy’s blog Fed and Fit
- How to find balance between work, family and a healthy lifestyle
- How Cassy schedules for her personal life and professional business
- How to strategically figure out where your time is being spent and adjust it to create a fulfilling schedule
Links from the episode:
- Blog Fed and Fit
- Fed and Fit Podcast
- The Fed and Fit Project
- Book: Fed & Fit: A 28 day food & fitness plan to jump-start your life with over 175 squeeky clean paleo recipes
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
How do you like to prioritize your time? Are there areas in your life that need more time? I’d love to hear if you implement any tips from the episode!