fit mama real food radio episode 5: macronutrients 101
In episode 5 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio you’ll learn all about macronutrients in a back to the basics macronutrients 101 podcast! You’ll learn what macronutrients are, how they work in the body, along with top real food sources of each macronutrient.
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 5 we are going back to the basics with a macronutrients 101 podcast! Topics covered:
- What are macronutrients versus micronutrients?
- In depth about each macronutrients: protein, carbohydrate, fat
- Top real food sources of each macronutrient
- How to find your macronutrient ratio
Grab the handy info graphic below for a quick glance guide to top macronutrient real food sources!
Links to peruse:
- Read more in depth on macronutrients
- Dietary intake calculator
- myfitnesspal for macronutrient tracking
What are your favorite protein, carbohydrate and fat sources? Please let me know if you have any more detailed questions you’d like covered in a future episode!