For episode 8 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am bringing the first interview of the show! I bring Nicole Morrissey of PrevenionRD on to chat all about how working moms can make healthy meals a priority for their family. She shares practical tips that you can start implementing today!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 8 Nicole Morrissey from Prevention RD joins me on the podcast! We chat all about how working moms can make healthy meals a priority.
- Nicole shares her food philosophy.
- Practical details about how she feeds her family and works full time. How she plans out the week and the arsenal of tools she uses.
- The biggest struggle she sees as a dietician for people when making healthy food choices, and the suggestions she shares with them.
- Three practical tips moms can start using today if they’re struggling to find balance with their work and feeding their family.
Links from the episode:
- Prevention RD’s Everyday Healthy Cooking: 100 Light and Delicious Recipes to Promote Energy, Weight Loss and Well-being
- Prevention RD’s Cooking and Baking with Almond Flour: 75 Tasty and Satisfying Recipes to Promote a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- Find Nicole on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Spinach Balls Recipe
I hope this episode left you with some practical tips to inspire you to take on feeding your family. You can do this!
Do you have any of your own tips to share as a working mom, that help you in making healthy meals a priority for your family, even when life gets busy? Please share!