It’s been a productive morning around here so far. Yesterday on my drive home from work I started writing out a weekend to-do list (while I was stopped of course!).
I just love to-do lists. Some people don’t, but I love em. It feels so good to cross of items, and especially if I get them all done… which is rare.
This big guy not only kept me company most of the morning, he stole my chair the minute I got up!
Little does he know giving him a bath is one item I’m determined to cross off!
On the top of my list is granola making. A big thanks to all of you for your comments yesterday… they’ll definitely help me decide what the next spent grain granola flavor will be. I’m heading to the store soon but have not yet picked the flavor, so hurry and go weigh in on it if you haven’t yet!
What have you been reading this week? I need to get my hands on a book ASAP, but in the mean time my google reader tells me I have enough reading to do for 5+ years. Here are a few of my favorites from this week…
- Double chocolate brownie batter pancakes. Yes, you read that right. I want the ones with spinach in them though!
- Naomi shares a lot of great fat loss tips. Plus she has great tips about anything fitness related and killer workouts too!
- Even though it’s not on the to-do list, I’m currently thawing some frozen shredded beets to make muffins. These chocolate beet muffins to be exact. I should really add it to my list so I can cross it off.
- Gina’s focus on posts are one of my favorites. This week it was on spinning. As a spin instructor in training I was all over it.
- Mama Pea’s video from AM Northwest… pretty cool because it’s right across the bridge from me! She’s a super star.
- This is very cool for all runners… Ashley and Stephen share a website that basically tells you pace workouts to do to help improve your time. No thinking involved!
- Potatoes in taco salad? Yes, do it.
What have you been reading this week? And who else loves lists as much as me?
Like what you read? Subscribe to the feed or by email to be the first with your hands on new healthy, budget friendly recipes, kitchen how-to’s, hikes, fitness tips and home workouts with some life and home balance thrown in there.
Leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com to connect, ask any questions or share your thoughts.