The 4-week healthy family meal plan for February 2021 is here! Within this Fit Mama Meal Plan, you’ll find 4 weeks of smartly planned meals. Each week focuses on just 2 proteins. To save time we cook double the amount of protein for the first meal, then transform it into a totally new meal. The meal plan also includes weekly grocery lists, easy prep instructions, and a total of 24 recipes for the entire month! Keep on reading to see what’s inside the February meal plan.
February 2021 4 week meal plan
Fit Mama Meal Plans was created to simplify dinnertime for families. If feeding your family real food is a goal, this plan will help you accomplish that!
This particular month is one of my absolute favorites. There are so many delicious flavors, a wider range of proteins, plus a mix of warming winter meals + fresh produce rice recipes. So much good stuff!
Get ready for some serious nourishment.
February Meal Plan$14.99
What’s in the February 4 week meal plan?
Let me give you a sneak peek at what’s in the February meal plan! I’ve broken out each week from this 4-week meal plan so that you can see exactly what you’ll be getting to enjoy every week.
The 2 proteins in week one are chicken thigh and pork tenderloin
- Crockpot Jerk Chicken Thigh Rice Bowls
- Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
- Jerk Chicken Sweet Potato Waffle Fries With Cilantro Lime Ranch
- Cauliflower Alfredo Fettuccine with Crispy Pork Bites
The 2 proteins in week two are ground lamb and bacon
- Lamb Meatball Bowls with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Kale and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
- Greek Lamb Rice Skillet
- Creamy Broccoli and White Bean Soup with Crispy Bacon
The 2 proteins in week three are chicken breast and salmon
- Green Curry Chicken Broccoli Slaw Rice Bowls
- Salmon Tacos
- Asian Chicken Chop Salad
- Salmon Chowder
The 2 proteins in week four are chicken drumsticks and ground beef
- Italian Chicken Drumsticks with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- Taco Salad
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Cauliflower Casserole
- Healthy Hamburger Helper
Bonus recipes within the 4 week meal plan
Within each 4-week healthy family meal plan, there are 8 bonus recipes. There are two recipes for breakfast, two recipes for lunch, two recipes for dinner, and two snack recipes. These meals can be added in to supplement the weekly meal plans.
- Egg, Spinach and Ham Breakfast Sandwiches
- Jam Stuffed Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
- Tex-Mex Turkey Taco Salad
- Creamy Cheese Ham Pinwheels
- Greek Lamb Meatloaf
- Chicken Turmeric Soup
- Mini Banana Nut Muffins
- Chocolate Oatmeal Almond Flour Cookies
February Meal Plan$14.99
You can grab the February meal plan here! If getting meal planning off your plate every month sounds helpful, consider joining Fit Mama Meal Plans as a member (you save $ plus gets loads of other benefits!).