The 4-week healthy family meal plan for July is here! Within this Fit Mama Meal Plan, you’ll find 4 weeks of smartly planned meals. Each week focuses on just 2 proteins. To save time we cook double the amount of protein for the first meal, then transform it into a totally new meal. The meal plan also includes weekly grocery lists, easy prep instructions, and a total of 24 recipes for the entire month! Keep on reading to see what’s inside the July meal plan.
July 4 week meal plan
Fit Mama Meal Plans was created to simplify dinnertime for families. If feeding your family real food is a goal, this plan will help you accomplish that!
The June meal plan is filled with so much fresh produce, delicious dinners, tasty bonus recipes, and helpful grocery lists!
Get ready for some serious nourishment.
July 2021 Meal Plan$29.99
What’s in the July 4 week meal plan?
Let me give you a sneak peek at what’s in the July meal plan! I’ve broken out each week from this 4-week meal plan so that you can see exactly what you’ll be getting to enjoy every week.
The 2 proteins in week one are stir fry beef and chicken breast
- Beef gyros
- Chicken taco salad
- Steak and sweet potato fry salad
- Thai peanut chicken pasta
The 2 proteins in week two are ground beef and ham
- BBQ beef zucchini meatballs + crispy potato bites + slaw
- Kale and ham breakfast tacos
- Meatball gyro quinoa bowls
- Ham and spinach flatbread
The 2 proteins in week three are chicken breast and ground pork
- Green curry chicken broccoli slaw rice bowls
- Chorizo tacos with slaw
- Asian chicken chop salad
- Chorizo, kale, and sweet potato bowls
The 2 proteins in week four are chicken thighs and ground beef
- Crockpot jerk chicken thigh rice bowls
- Crunchy beef tacos
- Jerk chicken waffle fries with cilantro lime ranch
- Very veggie sloppy joes
Bonus recipes within the 4 week meal plan
Within each 4-week healthy family meal plan, there are 8 bonus recipes. There are two recipes for breakfast, two recipes for lunch, two recipes for dinner, and two snack recipes. These meals can be added in to supplement the weekly meal plans.
- Hemp granola
- Whole grain apple pie pancakes
- Chili egg puff
- Salmon pumpkin meatballs
- Chicken and veggie nuggets
- Mini einkorn pizza bites with salami, pineapple, and kale
- Banana nut protein muffins
- Go to green smoothie
July 2021 Meal Plan$29.99
You can grab the July meal plan here! If getting meal planning off your plate every month sounds helpful, consider joining Fit Mama Meal Plans as a member (you save $ plus gets loads of other benefits!).