The 4-week healthy family meal plan for March 2021 is here! Within this Fit Mama Meal Plan, you’ll find 4 weeks of smartly planned meals. Each week focuses on just 2 proteins. To save time we cook double the amount of protein for the first meal, then transform it into a totally new meal. The meal plan also includes weekly grocery lists, easy prep instructions, and a total of 24 recipes for the entire month! Keep on reading to see what’s inside the March meal plan.
March 2021 4 week meal plan
Fit Mama Meal Plans was created to simplify dinnertime for families. If feeding your family real food is a goal, this plan will help you accomplish that!
This particular month is one of my absolute favorites. There are so many delicious flavors, a wider range of proteins, plus a mix of warming winter meals + fresh produce recipes. So much good stuff!
Get ready for some serious nourishment.
March Meal Plan$14.99
What’s in the March 4 week meal plan?
Let me give you a sneak peek at what’s in the March meal plan! I’ve broken out each week from this 4-week meal plan so that you can see exactly what you’ll be getting to enjoy every week.
The 2 proteins in week one are chicken breast and ground beef
- Thai peanut chicken pasta
- Crunchy beef tacos
- Buffalo chicken stuffed spaghetti squash
- Red curry beef ramen bowls
The 2 proteins in week two are chicken thighs and black beans
- Coconut aminos chicken thighs + kale pesto pasta salad
- Mexican buddha bowls
- Teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice bowls
- Crockpot creamy black bean soup
The 2 proteins in week three are ground turkey and ground beef
- Turkey zucchini meatballs with coconut red curry sauce
- Mexican pasta bake
- Cheesy cauliflower bbq meatball bake
- Sloppy joe cornbread casserole
The 2 proteins in week four are chicken breast and ground pork
- Crunchy peanut chicken strips
- Chorizo tacos with slaw
- Chicken cordon bleu cauliflower casserole
- Sheet pan chorizo potato hash
Bonus recipes within the 4 week meal plan
Within each 4-week healthy family meal plan, there are 8 bonus recipes. There are two recipes for breakfast, two recipes for lunch, two recipes for dinner, and two snack recipes. These meals can be added in to supplement the weekly meal plans.
- Almond maple olive oil granola
- Banana custard oatmeal
- BBQ cheddar chickpea veggie burgers
- Turkey crunch caesar salad
- Vegetable beef stew
- Smoked salmon corn cabbage bowls
- Banana nut protein muffins
- Go to green smoothie
March Meal Plan$14.99
You can grab the March meal plan here! If getting meal planning off your plate every month sounds helpful, consider joining Fit Mama Meal Plans as a member (you save $ plus gets loads of other benefits!).