Peanut butter and chocolate. Is there a better pairing? Nope! I hope you love these two together as much as I do because then you’ll love these peanut butter swirl brownies too!
Peanut butter swirl brownies
They are made with honey as a natural sweetener, and also coconut flour instead of white flour. I love the soft texture coconut flour adds to baked goods.
The coconut oil adds a bit more of a coconut flavor as opposed to the butteriness you’d expect.
Soft, moist, and oh so tasty. I hope these sweeten up your weekend a bit too! Let me know how you like them!
More recipes you’ll love
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Peanut butter and chocolate. Is there a better pairing? Nope! I hope you love these two together as much as I do because then you'll love these peanut butter swirl brownies too!
- ½ cup coconut oil not melted when measured (or substitute 1 stick unsalted butter)
- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the coconut oil to a pot over low heat on the stove until it is melted.
- While the oil melts, add parchment paper to fit the bottom and over the sides of your 8×8″ pan.
- When the oil is melted, remove the pot from the heat. Add the chopped chocolate, honey and vanilla in with the melted oil. Whisk until smooth. Add the eggs in one at a time and whisk until smooth again.
- Next, stir in the salt, baking soda, coconut flour and cocoa powder. Spread the batter evenly into your pan.
- Place the peanut butter and milk in a the same pot you prepped the batter in. Heat until the peanut butter becomes melted and smooth. Dollop it over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into pieces.
Did you make this recipe?Be sure to tag me @fitmamarealfood or tag #fitmamarealfood!
If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a review. Thank you!
These look sooooo decadent! I would LOVE a piece! 😀 Nice choice for the SRC! 🙂
Love the idea of coconut oil! Now they are dairy and gluten free! I bit a sprinkle of coconut would be devine to play up the coconut flavor!
I have just started baking a little with coconut flour. It does make very good brownies! I love the touch of PB in these. YUM!
I bet the coconuty aspects of this are yummy too.
Peanut Butter and chocolate in a brownie sounds perfect!
I just got some coconut flour recently, and now I have something I can make with it! Maybe with some coconut shreds on top would bring out the coconut flavor even more. Even though butter is so yummy. 🙂
Even without the butter they look quite decadent… just the way a brownie should be! 😉
[…] Peanut butter swirl brownies. Go make them and come back and thank me! Recipe –> here. […]