Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week April healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Umami mushroom beef burger + salad
- Chicken burrito bowls
- BBQ burger salad
- Cobb pasta salad
- Chicken burgers
- Sheet pan steak fajitas
- Chicken and veggie bowls with roasted red pepper sauce
- Steak, potato, and veggie hash
- Asparagus and ham frittata
- Beef and veggie enchiladas
- Ham and spinach flatbread
- Cheeseburger hashbrowns
- Baked salmon, broccoli, and sweet potato with herby lemon sauce
- Turkey taco skillet
- Salmon caesar kale salad
- Italian turkey pasta bake
- Breakfast sandwiches
- Banana carrot almond flour pancakes
- Lemon chive shrimp skewers
- Cranberry kale salad
- Kale and sausage pizza
- Mini beef sliders with sweet potato buns
- Chocolate orange banana bread
- Blackberry almond smoothie
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org