Meal planning DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week August healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Turkey zucchini meatballs with coconut red curry sauce
- Chicken burrito bowls
- Cheesy cauliflower BBQ meatball bake
- Cobb salad
- Umami mushroom beef burgers + salad
- Salmon tacos
- BBQ burger salad
- Salmon caesar kale salad
- Cheeseburger hashbrowns
- Chicken tacos with slaw
- Healthy hamburger helper
- Chicken BLT salad
- Harvest chicken kale salad
- Sheet pan steak fajitas
- Cobb pasta salad
- Beef and veggie quinoa fried rice
- Almond maple olive oil granola
- Banana custard oatmeal
- BBQ cheddar chickpea veggie burgers
- Turkey crunch caesar salad
- Vegetable beef stew
- Smoked salmon corn cabbage bowls
- Chocolate orange banana bread
- Blackberry almond smoothie
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org