Meal planning is DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week January healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks’ worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month includes 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
- A clickable table of contents makes it easier to assess the recipe you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Smoked salmon and cauliflower egg puff
- Beef and veggie enchiladas
- Apple, potato, and sausage dinner hash
- Crockpot lasagna soup
- Tuna potato casserole
- Beef chili
- Tuna sushi bowls
- Chili potato skins
- Coconut curry chicken with udon noodles and broccoli
- Crockpot carnitas tacos with creamy tomato and avocado
- Thai peanut chicken wraps
- Pineapple pork and potato sheet pan dinner
- Buffalo chicken salad
- Chili colorado burritos
- Chicken pesto flatbread
- Beef and veggie quinoa fried rice
- Cheddar broccoli egg muffins
- Banana egg oatmeal pancakes
- Steak tips, veggie, and potato hash
- Tuna cakes
- Zuppa Toscana soup
- Lamb meatball bowls with avocado cilantro sauce
- Chewy orange almond butter oat cookies
- Veggie loaded green smoothie
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org