Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week July healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Beef gyros
- Chicken taco salad
- Steak and sweet potato fry salad
- Thai peanut chicken pasta
- BBQ beef zucchini meatballs + crispy potato bites + slaw
- Kale and ham breakfast tacos
- Meatball gyro quinoa bowls
- Ham and spinach flatbread
- Green curry chicken broccoli slaw rice bowls
- Chorizo tacos with slaw
- Asian chicken chop salad
- Chorizo, kale, and sweet potato bowls
- Crockpot jerk chicken thigh rice bowls
- Crunchy beef tacos
- Jerk chicken waffle fries with cilantro lime ranch
- Very veggie sloppy joes
- Hemp granola
- Whole grain apple pie pancakes
- Chili egg puff
- Salmon pumpkin meatballs
- Chicken and veggie nuggets
- Mini einkorn pizza bites with salami, pineapple, and kale
- Banana nut protein muffins
- Go to green smoothie
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org