Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week June healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Sheet pan salmon teriyaki
- Mexican pasta salad
- Salmon sushi bowls
- Thai peanut chicken wraps
- Beef sliders with sweet potato buns
- Chicken tinga tacos
- Beef stir fry over rice
- Chicken coconut curry ramen bowls
- Flank steak with chimichurri and turmeric sweet potato bites
- Pork tenderloin fajitas
- Steak and portobello kale salad
- Cauliflower alfredo fettuccine with crispy pork bites
- Buffalo chicken salad
- Lamb meatball bowls with avocado cilantro sauce
- Chicken pesto flatbread
- Greek lamb rice skillet
- Banana egg oatmeal pancakes
- Chocolate cherry spinach smoothie
- Tex-Mex turkey taco salad
- Cream cheese ham pinwheels
- BBQ turkey burgers
- Kale and sausage pizza
- Chewy orange almond butter oat cookies
- Kale chips
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org