Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week March healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Thai peanut chicken pasta
- Crunchy beef tacos
- Buffalo chicken stuffed spaghetti squash
- Red curry beef ramen bowls
- Coconut aminos chicken thighs + kale pesto pasta salad
- Mexican buddha bowls
- Teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice bowls
- Crockpot creamy black bean soup
- Turkey zucchini meatballs with coconut red curry sauce
- Mexican pasta bake
- Cheesy cauliflower bbq meatball bake
- Sloppy joe cornbread casserole
- Crunchy peanut chicken strips
- Chorizo tacos with slaw
- Chicken cordon bleu cauliflower casserole
- Sheet pan chorizo potato hash
- Almond maple olive oil granola
- Banana custard oatmeal
- BBQ cheddar chickpea veggie burgers
- Turkey crunch caesar salad
- Vegetable beef stew
- Smoked salmon corn cabbage bowls
- Banana nut protein muffins
- Go to green smoothie
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email email@example.com