Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week May healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- BBQ turkey burgers
- Taco salad
- Pizza stuffed bell peppers
- Korean beef bowls
- Almond flour chicken tenders, potato wedges and roasted cauliflower
- Chili colorado burritos
- BBQ chicken salad
- Beef and veggie quinoa fried rice
- Crockpot green curry basil chicken thighs
- Crockpot carnitas tacos with creamy tomato and avocado
- Chicken bacon ranch veggie casserole
- Pineapple pork and potato sheet pan dinner
- Kale crunch salad with chicken
- Shrimp tacos
- Greek chicken quinoa bowls
- Easy skillet jambalaya
- Chili egg puff
- Breakfast cookies
- Almond butter and jam quesadillas
- Cucumber shrimp peanut salad
- Sheet pan beef gyros
- Fish tacos with feta slaw
- Almond butter blueberry muffins
- Celery cucumber juice
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email email@example.com
I love all of Heather’s meal plans! They are healthy, affordable, fast and easy. My 2yo is extremely picky but anytime I make one of Heather’s recipes he gobbles everything up!
I am so glad you’re loving them, Samantha!! Such a win when the kiddo the meals – woohoo!