Meal planning is DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week November healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks’ worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month includes 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
- A clickable table of contents makes it easier to assess the recipe you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Chicken burgers
- Beef chili
- Chicken and veggie bowls with roasted red pepper sauce
- Butternut squash chili mac
- Beef gyros
- Salmon tacos
- Steak and portobello kale salad
- Salmon chowder
- BBQ beef zucchini meatballs + crispy potato bites + slaw
- Creamy chicken enchiladas
- Cheesy cauliflower BBQ meatball bake
- Chicken noodle and kale soup
- Honey mustard turkey tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans
- Mexican pasta bake
- Turkey BLT salad
- Very veggie sloppy joes
- Hemp granola
- Whole grain apple pie pancakes
- Chili egg puff
- Salmon pumpkin meatballs
- Chicken and veggie nuggets
- Mini einkorn pizza bites with salami, pineapple, and kale
- Peanut butter fig bars
- Cornbread muffins
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email email@example.com