Meal planning is DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week October healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks’ worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month includes 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
- A clickable table of contents making it easier to assess the recipe you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Umami mushroom burgers + salad
- Chicken tortilla soup
- Beef stir fry over rice
- Chicken cordon bleu cauliflower casserole
- Creamy chicken and kale pasta
- Crunchy beef tacos
- Asian chicken chop salad
- Korean beef bowls
- Italian chicken drumsticks + roasted potatoes + carrots
- Sheet pan steak fajitas
- Chicken pot pie casserole
- Steak, potato and veggie hash
- Italian sausage pasta
- Crockpot carnitas tacos with creamy tomato + avocado salad
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Pineapple, pork + sweet potato bowls with cilantro lime sauce
- Banana egg oatmeal pancakes
- Chocolate cherry spinach smoothie
- BBQ cheddar chickpea veggie burgers
- Cream cheese ham pinwheels
- Crunchy peanut chicken strips
- Almond flour crusted salmon
- Mini almond butter fudge cups
- Kale chips
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email email@example.com