Meal planning is DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week September healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks’ worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month includes 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
- A clickable table of contents making it easier to assess the recipe you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- BBQ beef meatballs + crispy potato bites + slaw
- Chicken tacos with slaw
- Meatball gyros quinoa bowls
- Harvest chicken kale salad + crusty bread
- Almond flour chicken tenders + potato wedges + roasted cauliflower
- Chorizo tacos with slaw
- Cobb salad + corn on the cob
- Chorizo, kale, and sweet potato bowls
- Coconut aminos chicken thighs + kale pesto pasta salad
- Taco salad
- Teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice bowls
- Healthy hamburger helper
- Baked salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoes with herby lemon sauce
- Turkey taco skillet
- Salmon sushi bowls
- Italian turkey pasta bake
- Broccoli cheddar egg muffins
- Peanut butter pumpkin overnight oatmeal
- Deviled egg salad
- Tuna cakes
- BBQ turkey burgers
- Kale and sausage pizza
- Pumpkin raisin chia oatmeal energy balls
- Almond butter zucchini muffins
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org