Kelly LeVeque of Be Well By Kelly joins me for an information packed podcast episode today! I am such a huge fan of Kelly’s philosophy and optimistic approach to nutrition. We talk all about blood sugar regulation and she breaks down how the Fab Four can help keep blood sugar even and regulated.
More podcast episodes you might like:
- #78: Blood sugar balance and hunger signals
- #28: Pregnancy nutrition and blood sugar regulation with Lily Nichols
- #136: Regain your afternoon energy
Blood Sugar & The Fab Four with Kelly LeVeque
In episode 141 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am joined by holistic nutritionist Kelly LeVeque for such a great conversation around blood sugar and the Fab Four, which are protein, fat, fiber and greens. Kelly breaks down why each of those 4 components matter in building a body loving meal + gives us tangible examples of what that can look like on our plates. This is an episode you’ll want to keep coming back to!
- The Fit Mama Meal Plans Membership is OPEN! JOIN HERE.
- Connect with Kelly: Website, Instagram, Podcast
- Kelly’s Books: Body Love and Body Love Everyday
- Kelly’s Fab Four Fundamentals Course
- Kelly’s protein powder
- Pre-order Kelly’s journal
- Favorite smoothie recipe: blackberry almond smoothie
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.