In episode 15 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio we continue on the talk of feeding kids. I share my path to feeding kids real food from the start and beyond, along with tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 15 the chat about feeding kids continues! I start by sharing my path to feeding kids real food from the start and beyond, my experience with the kids, tips and tricks to keep meal time battles at bay, and how to keep meals fun (hint: it has to do with US mamas!).
- Why real food and good nutrition is so important to me
- How I begin feeding my kids
- How feeding kids changes as babies turn into kids
- Variety and making sure you don’t get into a food rut
- Tips for picky eating
- Word choices around food
- Keeping the dinner table fun
Links from the episode:
- Book: Baby-Led Weaning by Gill Rapley
- Post: Encouraging adventurous eating in our kids with one simple rule
- Recipe: Banana custard oatmeal
- Free e-book: Feeding Kids Real Food
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
Where are you at in your kid feeding journey? Did you take a specific approach when beginning to feed your baby? What did you find worked for you?