Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Feta & Cranberry Pinwheels
Makes 5 rolls ~ about 30 pinwheels depending on how big you slice them
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 5 soft whole wheat tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, feta, smoke salmon, green onions, cranberries and pepper until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over each tortilla. Tightly roll the tortilla and wrap with saran wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Once firm, slice into 1 inch pieces. Serve chilled.