3 Ingredient Cheddar Broccoli Egg Muffins
These 3 ingredient cheddar broccoli egg muffins will become your go-to simple, protein packed breakfast/snack. Who doesn't love cheddar and broccoli together? Throw these healthy breakfast/snack bites together quickly and simplify your eating!
Servings: 6 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (or frozen broccoli that’s been defrosted)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar shredded
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 6 hole silicone muffin tin with oil.
In a bowl whisk the eggs, chopped broccoli, sea salt and pepper together.
Pour egg mixture into silicone muffin tins and divide the cheese ontop evenly among them.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Let cool and then remove from muffin tins.
- You could sub any veggie or cheese here, but I’m particular to the cheddar broccoli combo.
- Silicone muffin tins are perfect for these egg muffins!
- This recipe is perfect for doubling.