Crockpot Maple Chile Pork
The maple syrup lends a unique sweetness and flavor when combined with the bit of heat from the red pepper flakes. Everyone in the house loved this and could not get enough of it!
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder roast
- 2 tbsp all natural maple syrup
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp natural cane sugar
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- sea salt and pepper
Place pork in crockpot. Combine all other remaining ingredients, then pour over the pork.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Turn pork every 2-3 hours.
Shred and serve.