We’ve been lucky enough to have amazing weather all the way into October. Looking forward rain isn’t actually supposed to make an appearance until the last day in October, which is find by me!
Still, fall is in the air. Leaves are changing colors. Mornings are quite chilly. I love a good hot soup on days like that. Here are 20 cold weather worthy soups to try. The majority I’ve never made, but look so good I’ll be adding into my meal plan rotation!
- autumn harvest veggie soup
- thai curry butternut squash soup
- mushroom and chicken noodle soup with poached eggs
- crockpot french onion soup
- creamy cauliflower soup
- crockpot chicken noodle and kale soup
- crockpot turkey and navy bean pumpkin soup
- indian red lentil stew
- chicken pot pie soup
- taco soup
- smoked gouda & IPA soup
- brussel sprout soup
- black bean bisque
- simple lamb stew
- simple split pea soup
- creamy asparagus soup with goat milk
- roasted red pepper soup with roasted chickpeas
- quinoa lentil veggie soup
- rustic roasted tomato basil soup
- beer beef stew with bacon and mushrooms
We’re off to the pumpkin patch this morning. Pictures to come!
What soup have you been loving this fall? Links are encouraged!