In episode 18 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio certified baby wearing educator Lindsay Ingalls joins me to talk about baby wearing in this everything you need to know about baby wearing episode. So much knowledge and information coming your way!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
Everything you need to know about baby wearing
In Episode 18 Lindsay Ingalls of Running with Tongs and Naturally Family joins me to talk about everything you need to know about baby wearing. She is a certified baby wearing educator and has a vast knowledge about baby wearing, not only through her education, but also practical use as a mom of 3. Enjoy the episode and find all the links to specific carriers we chatted about below!
- Why Lindsay became a baby wearing instructor and what the education program entails
- Benefits of baby wearing for baby and parents
- Carriers for all the stages from newborn to kids
- Tandem carrier use
- Nursing in a carrier
Links from the episode:
- Baby Wearing International
- How to find a BWI local chapter
- Find Lindsay on Naturally Family: Blog, Facebook, Instagram
- Find Lindsay on Running with Tongs: Blog, Facebook, Instagram
- Wrap carriers: solly baby wrap, moby baby wrap, didymos woven wrap
- Ring sling carriers: maya ring sling, sakura bloom ring sling, wildbird ring sling
- Buckle carriers: tula buckle carrier, LILLEbaby buckle carrier, BABYBJORN buckle carrier (with wider seat base), Ergobaby buckle carrier
- Hiking carriers: deuter carrier
- POSH Baby Portland
- Bella Stella Portland
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
What is your experience with baby wearing? What are some of your favorite carriers to use? Do you have specific carrier questions? Please leave them below!
[…] and often will just nap as you walk! If you’re looking for ideas on carrier, check out this podcast episode all about baby wearing with specific recommendations in […]