Currently I’m in the car with the hubs headed to the beach. Seaside here we come!
Yes, that’s right my weekend just started.
You can take a minute to be jealous. I don’t mind….
I’m leaving you in good hands though with a great line up of guest posters and some very fun stuff to look forward to.
Friday Erika from The Teenage Taste is sharing an Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake with us. Um, yes please! I’ve had a sneak peek and it’s looking pretty amazing. You’ll definitely want to come around for that.
Saturday we’ll hear from Ashley over at My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries. She’s a newlywed… okay not really it’s almost been a year… and is going to share some of her tips she has learned from cooking for her hubs on healthifying comfort food + an oh so tasty recipe I know my hubs would be pumped about.
Sunday we’re getting out butts into gear with Julie from Julie Go Lean. We’re hitting the stairmaster big time. You’ll want come around for this, not only for the workout, but Julie is h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s.
To finish up, Monday we’ve got Ari from ThE DiVa DiSh sharing something I’m quite fond of…. drinking greens! Cookie dough greens? YUP! Come stop by and see!
A big thanks to my guest posters. I hope you’ll take a sec to check out each of them.
Once I’m back here are a few things to look forward to…
- My first cycle class + playlist ~ it was a dang good one + I’ll share how I put the class together
- Operation cut down on caffeine ~ how and why the heck would I want to do that?
- Calcium rich creamy mac + cheese with caramelized onions + collard greens (it’s low in dairy too and seriously addicting!)
- How I’m going to cut my weekly grocery bill down from $100 –> $75
- Quick and easy Asian pasta with meatballs
- A new donut recipe… I haven’t made it yet but I know I will!!
- Group fitness certification Q & A in response to the overwhelming amount of emails I’ve received from my what to expect the day of your AFAA primary group fitness certification post. Clearly a follow up is needed and I’m happy to oblige.
What would you like to see first? Any fun plans for this upcoming week?
I can’t believe it’s almost the middle of September already. Yikes!
Like what you read? Subscribe to the feed or by email to be the first with your hands on new healthy, budget friendly recipes, kitchen how-to’s, hikes, fitness tips and home workouts with some life and home balance thrown in there.
Leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect, ask any questions or share your thoughts.
Have a blast!!! Cant wait for julies post- that lady cracks me up 🙂
Have fun! I am excited for all the guest posts 🙂
Have fun on vacation!! Yes, I definitely AM jealous!
I’m not jealous of your plans when you return…cut down on caffeine?? Well, I already did that and it was tough, but do I think you can do it? HECK YEAH! The key is to use half decaf and half regular coffee, it worked for me 🙂
I can hardly wait to move to Portland and go to Seaside myself. My favorite place her in the Sunshine State just so happens to be Seaside too! (my honeymoon spot!) Enjoy the weekend!
i’m definitely not coming back on sunday ;)`
Hi Heather! Thanks for the comment. I love your blog and all of your recipes! I’m definitely following you! 🙂
[…] The up and coming […]