In Episode 14 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I bring Brittany Dixon of the blog A Healthy Slice of Life on to chat all things baby-led weaning. It’s a great introduction to baby-led weaning for anyone interested in feeding their little ones!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
Join Brittany and myself for an Introduction to baby-led weaning in Episode 14 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio! Brittany Dixon is the blogger behind A Healthy Slice of Life, and a mom to two girls! We are both huge fans of how baby-led weaning has served our children in those early months and years. Enjoy the episode!
- Baby-led weaning explained
- Getting started with baby-led weaning
- Resources for parents
- Reasons parents may hesitate to start baby-led weaning
- Brittany’s book A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning
Links from the episode:
- Book: Baby-Led Weaning by Gill Rapley
- Book: A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning by Brittany Dixon
- Brittany’s blog: A Healthy Slice of Life
- Find Brittany on Instagram and Facebook
- Free e-book: Feeding Kids Real Food
Are you familiar with baby-led weaning? I would love to hear any of your tips or resources for parents, along with any questions we may have not answered. Leave a comment below and I will get in touch!