Pregnancy is such a special and unique time, not only internally, but when we think about fitness. You may be asking yourself how to safely exercise through pregnancy when you are expecting. If you are, you’ll love today’s podcast episode!
Interested in this topic? You may like this too:
- Episode #28: Pregnancy nutrition and blood sugar regulation with Lily Nichols
- Confessions of a pregnant group fitness instructor
- 6 tips for an empowered pregnancy and birth
Safely Exercise Through Pregnancy with Liz Winters
In episode 113 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am joined by Liz Winters. Liz is the creator of Prenatal Power, an amazing resources for women to support their movement through pregnancy and through postpartum. Liz and I have a fun and informative conversation around how to safely exercise during each trimester in pregnancy. We talk about dos and don’ts, along with why exercise is so important during this phase in a woman’s life. Tune in and be sure to reach out if you have further questions!
- Connect with Liz: Website, Instagram
- Program: Prenatal Power
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.