I’m so excited to welcome Taesha from The Natural Nurturer to the podcast today! Taesha started the veggie loaded approach. Add more veggies in where you can? Count me in! In the episode we chat about the veggie loaded approach along with feeding kids real food and so much more.
I love colorful food because it means we are getting a variety of nutrients. And kids need that too! Colorful food and cooking with kids is a huge passion of mine. I know Taesha shares that value as well.
The Veggie Loaded Approach and Feeding Kids Real Food With Taesha Butler
In episode #123 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Taesha and I talk about how she got started with her blog, feeding kids real food, the veggie loaded approach and tips for parents that want to get started on a real food journey for their family. She also shares some of her favorite recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, that are all veggie loaded! Want to Colorful Cooking For Kids resources? Find those HERE.
Links from the show:
- Colorful Cooking For Kids
- Connect with Taesha: Blog, Instagram, Facebook
- Book: How are you peeling?
- Book: Sylvia’s spinach
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.