In episode 16 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Katie Kimball joins me on the show to chat about teaching kids to cook real food!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 16 Katie Kimball comes on to chat all about teaching kids to cook real food. Katie is a mom of 4. Along with her children she created the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse to help other parents teach their kids to cook. She shares about her eCourse, along with fantastic tips and ideas for teaching your kids to cook real food in the episode. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed chatting with Katie!
- Katie’s journey to real food
- Why should we teach kids to cook real food
- How Kids Cook Real Food eCourse started
- 2-3 essential cooking skills for toddlers, young kids and pre-teens
- Kitchen tools that can make cooking with kids more user friendly
- Tips for parents that want to cook with their kids, but have multiple kids in different age categories
- Everything you want to know about Kids Cook Real Food eCourse
Links from the episode:
- Kitchen Stewardship
- Kids Cook Real Food eCourse
- Kids Cook Real Food resources page
- Free video knife skills class
- Find Kids Cook Real Food Facebook and Instagram
- Find Kitchen Stewardship on Facebook
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
I would love to hear your experience cooking with your kids! Do you cook with them often? When did that start? Do you want to begin bringing them in the kitchen more often? Please leave any questions about cooking with kids below!