Let’s talk about getting the whole family on board with real food. In episode 24 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I cover the whys and hows to making the real food switch.
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
Getting the whole family on board with real food
In Episode 24 we are talking about getting the whole family on board with real food. I address why it’s important and give my approach to starting the conversation with family. Let’s get them all on board too! I hope you enjoy the show!
- Why processed foods should be reduced
- Why the whole family should make better food choices as a whole
- Practically how to get started with real food
- Tips on how to get the family on board with real food
Links from the episode:
- 5 reasons why concerns about mercury in fish are misguided
- 5 meal prep tips for a simplified week
- episode 7 – how to meal prep for the week
- kefir ranch dressing
- lemon pepper salmon
- banana custard oatmeal
- curry chicken salad with grapes and celery
- how to build a meal sized salad
- email me and ask for the breakfast ebook
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
I would love to hear how YOU got started on your real food journey. Did your family take convincing or were they instantly on board with the food changes?