In episode 40 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am joined by Jenna Helwig! Jenna is an author and the food editor for Parents magazine. We chat all about cooking real food for healthy families, from babyhood and up. Enjoy the episode!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
Cooking real food for healthy families
In Episode 40 I am joined by author, culinary instructor and magazine food editor Jenna Helwig. We have a fun conversation all about cooking real food for healthy families – what that looks like for babies, the family table, tips on making food taste delicious (especially vegetables) and dinner time tips. I hope you are left with encouragement throughout this episode and are excited to get into the kitchen!
- Jenna’s journey to real food, culinary school, starting a business and becoming a food editor for a magazine
- Inspiration behind her books
- Tips when parents are starting baby led weaning
- Creating the family table environment you want
- Tips for making vegetables taste delicious
Links from the episode:
- Book: Real Baby Food
- Book: Smoothie-Licious
- Book: Baby Led Feeding
- Find Jenna: website, instagram – real baby food, instagram – jenna helwig, facebook
- Previous podcasts about baby led weaning: introduction to baby led weaning and feeding kids real food from the start and beyond
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
What is your favorite way to make vegetables taste delicious?