In episode 44 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am sharing how my focus is on simplification and meal planning for a whole month. Listen for exactly how I broke down the month and how I had to re-do my meals after just a few days in.
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
Simplification and meal planning for a whole month
In episode 44 I dive into the whys and hows of creating a meal plan for a month. You’ll also hear about my simplification goals, meal prep (or lack there of), grocery shopping and money saving tips. Enjoy the episode!
- Simplifying meal planning and the dinner time meals
- How I meal planned for a whole month
- Themed meals during the week
- Grocery shopping and meal prep
- Tips for efficiency in the kitchen
Links from the episode:
- Ep 41 – surviving when your spouse travels for work
- Ep 2 – a simplified meal planning template
- Kefir ranch dressing recipe
You can find the episodes and subscribe in itunes, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in itunes –> HERE.
Do you meal plan? Do you for the week, or have you for a full month? What areas in life do you feel need a refresh or some attention?