Can you believe we’re back at another Monday… again?! Not me. This weekend FLEW by (I feel like I say that every weekend). The downstairs bathroom remodel is 95% done — this meant I got to shower in it again this morning! Pictures to come in a day or two.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous here. We had 2 days of sunshine and so far it looks like another nice day outside today. I got some weeding done (along with my mom’s help) and Jacob + my dad got rid of the HUGE pile of garbage that was in our backyard from all the recent projects (bathroom + new deck + hardwood floors). The outside looks much, much better.
You know what goes great with sunshine? Smoothies!
Lately I’ve been loving the smoothies. Chilly, nutrient dense and delicious. This one is no different!
I love that it’s (kinda) green
I love that it’s (triple) chocolate
I love that it’s HUGE
I love that it’s all mine
Sharing is caring, but I had no one around to share with. Jacob I still care, but was sure glad to slurp up every little bit of this smoothie on my own.
- 1.5 cups milk of choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 ounce shaved unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana, frozen and chopped
- 3-4 big handfuls fresh spinach
- optional: cacao nibs for topping
- In a blender combine all ingredients except ice and cacao nibs. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Add in ice and continue to blend until super frothy. Pour into a BIG glass and top with cacao nibs.
What do you LOVE about smoothies? Sharing is caring!