Three simple ingredients create these delicious and creamy probiotic prune and almond butter popsicles. Quick to prep, and perfect to cool you off on the hottest summer day!
I look forward to summer so SO much! I love all of the seasons here in the PNW, and even the change in seasons, but there is something so magical about summer. We can be outside doing so many different things without the fear of a downpour. In fact, it’s been incredibly hot (almost 100 many days) and we’re gladly looking for ways to cool down. Sprinklers, slip n slide, pool time and popsicles are a must!
These prune and almond butter popsicles are such a great way to cool off while getting nourishment into my kids! They help to fuel our summer fun.
What’s in these popsicles?
I love the fat content in the coconut milk + almond butter to keep those hangry feels away.
The sweetness in these pops come from prunes.
And the bonus is that probiotic pitted prunes! Yes, probiotic prunes are a thing you guys!
Zoe and I had such fun making these popsicles together! What 4 year old doesn’t love to push buttons on a food processor? I love that they’re a healthy summer snack that also help support our digestive tract!
More popsicle recipes to try
Ready to get popsicle making? All you need are three ingredients + a food processor + popsicle molds + popsicle sticks. Let’s get to it!
Probiotic Prune and Almond Butter Popsicles
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup probiotic pitted prunes
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- In a food processor add the coconut milk, probiotic pitted prunes and almond butter. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape the sides down once or twice during this process.
- Pour into popsicle molds and place popsicle sticks halfway down the mold. Freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicle from the mold, run cool water over the base of the popsicle mold to release the popsicle. Enjoy!
Pin the image below to save for later!
What are your favorite ways to cool off during the summer? Have you sweetened a recipe naturally with prunes before?
[…] – Scratch Mommy Cinnamon, Honey, and Kefir Popsicles – Keep Calm & Eat Ice Cream Probiotic Prune & Almond Butter Popsicles – Fit Mama Real […]