When I first heard about the anti-anxiety diet I was very intrigued. Using food as medicine to help quell anxiety? Sounds awesome, right? I was thrilled to have Ali Miller on the podcast to share her knowledge on this topic!
Ali Miller is a Registered Dietician and has a passion for using food as medicine. I had so much fun learning about her educational path and how it shaped how she practices now. Ali helps her client get the to root problems and holistically heal using food as medicine.
The Anti-Anxiety Diet Topics Covered:
- Her path to writing The Anti-Anxiety Diet and what really pulled her to create this resource
- How real food can help with anxiety
- Nutritional imbalance that influence anxiety
- The relationship of stress and HPA-axis imbalanced
- The functional medicine approach to anxiety and depression
- Tips for supporting adrenal health
- Gut health
If you enjoy learning more about adrenal health, be sure to listen. back to episode #73 on Adrenal Fatigue with Dr. Patti Haebe!
The Anti-Anxiety Diet with Ali Miller
In episode 101 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am joined by Ali Miller RD! Ali joins me to share her expertise on the anti-anxiety diet – a food as medicine approach to using food to nourish the body and reduce stress, imbalances and anxiety. I learned so much about how much stress impacts how our body copes and functions. The information she shared about gut health related to stress and anxiety really left me thinking about my own gut health. Ali shared amazing tips on how real food can help with anxiety. Tune in for so many knowledge bombs! Not one to miss!
If you enjoyed the episode, could you share it with a friend?
If you’ve been loving the content that I’ve been putting out, I would love a rating and review in apple podcasts!
- Join the FREE 4 day Meal Planning Party running Nov 11-14th!
- Connect with Ali: website, instagram
- Ali’s books: The Anti-Anxiety Diet, The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook
- Read: How to do a probiotic challenge
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Thank you to our podcast sponsor Cacao Tea Co! Use code HEATHER15 for 15% off of cacao tea now through Nov 30th!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.