Getting dinner on the table can be a struggle sometimes, am I right? However, with proper planning it can be easier! You guys know I’m a huge advocate for meal planning. It’s a weekly staple in my routine and helps to reduce stress + decision fatigue.
My podcast guest, Sara Forte, agrees. Sara created a cooking club to take the guess work out of the “what’s for dinner” question. She has weekly menus with recipes so that your meal planning is done for you if you don’t want do it yourself!
I had such a fun time chatting Sara. We talked about ways to streamline the cooking process and how to get a little ahead when you can. Plus os much more!
Want to hear more about simplifying meal times? Check out these past podcast episodes:
- Episode 99: How to make meal prep work for you
- Episode 91: My lunchbox packing strategy
- Episode 59: Simple healthy cooking with Taylor Ellington
- Episode 44: Simplification and meal planning for a whole month
Getting dinner on the table with Sara Forte
In episode 118 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I’m joined by Sara Forte of Sprouted Kitchen. Sara comes on to share tips and tools for getting dinner on the table with a little more ease. Sara created a weekly cooking club that includes menus and recipes to help families cook at home.
Links from the show:
- Connect with Sara: Sprouted Kitchen, Sprouted Kitchen Cooking Club, Sprouted Kitchen on IG, Sprouted Kitchen Cooking Club on IG
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.