In Episode 12 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I’m bringing the first full episode all about fitness! I share how to build a workout schedule and then how to stick with it.
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 12 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I’m sharing something I have a huge passion about – fitness! I’m sharing details on how to build a workout schedule, then how you can stick with it, which we all know is sometimes the toughest part. Take a listen!
- The benefits of different types of exercise and the types you need for health
- Four categories of exercise
- How to get started with exercise
- Why strength training is important
- How to build a workout schedule
- My personal workout schedule
- How to stay accountable
Links from the episode:
- ASCM recommendations on quantity and quality of exercise
- Sarah Beth Yoga youtube channel
- Podcast: Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Four tendencies quiz
- Book: The Four Tendencies
I would love to here about your workout schedule! Do you have one? What types of exercise do you include in your week? Do you love it? Do you feel like you’re in a rut and want to change it up? Leave a comment! I cannot wait to hear your thought on this topic.