Ever ask yourself what’s for dinner? I think we’ve ALL been there. The struggle is real! Today I’m excited to share a simple strategy I use to easily add more variety into the meal time routine. You’ll love the easy steps outlined in the episode!
Looking for episodes on picky eating? Try these:
- Episode #132 – Navigating Picky Eating in Older Kids with Malina Malkani
- Episode #133 – Inviting Kids To Become Food Explorers with Dani Lebovitz
- Episode #98 – Creating a Positive Mealtime Routine and End Mealtime Struggles with Kaitlyn Jue
What’s For Dinner? Let’s Solve That Problem.
In episode 140 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio we are solving the question of “what’s for dinner?” I’ll share my 4 step strategy to get more variety into your dinner routine, easily! You’ll want to grab a pen and paper and follow along with the steps! If you love this episode, you’ll LOVE the 5 Day No More Dinner Rut Challenge – sign up today, we begin Monday August 17th!
- Join the FREE 5 Day No More Dinner Rut Challenge!
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.