I’m excited to be joined by Malina Malkani on the podcast to chat one of my favorite things – feeding kids! We dive more specifically into picky eating in younger kids to older kids. We’ll chat about what’s normal and what’s not, practical solutions to work through picky eating along with encouragement for looking at feeding in long haul.
Food is a constant topic in our house. Someone is always hungry, and the next meal is pretty much always right around the corner. I’ve shared about my strategy for feeding my own 4 kiddos, and it’s a topic I absolutely love diving into.
I loved my chat with Malina on the podcast because it left me encouraged to keep on doing what I’m doing – exposing my kids to food, even if they aren’t excited about them.
Love the topic of feeding kids? Check these out
- #124: Teach kids to cook by age
- #123: The veggie loaded approach and feeding kids real food with Taesha Butler
- #96: Create a positive meal time routine and end mealtime struggles with Kaitlyn Jue
- #15: Feeding kids real food from the start
- #14: Introduction to baby led weaning with Brittany Dixon
Navigating Picky Eating in Older Kids with Malina Malkani
In episode #132 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am delighted to chat with Malina Malkani, a registered dietitian nutritionist, about feeding kids. She is an expert on this topic and has written about feeding kids from the littlest, to creating a course on solving picky eating. We dive into what parents should watch for in picky eating behavior from the youngest age, to school aged kids. You’ll get practical solutions to begin implementing, and I know you’ll be left encouraged with this episode. Hope you enjoy it!
Links from the show:
- Connect with Malina: Website, Instagram
- Malina’s Book: Simple and Safe Baby-Led Weaning
- Malina’s Course: Solve Picky Eating
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!
You can find the episodes and subscribe in apple podcasts, stitcher, tunein, google play and also listen directly below! If you’ve been enjoying the show, I would love for you to rate and review it in Apple Podcasts –> HERE.