In episode 43 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Laura Shoenfeld joins me to talk about overcoming undereating.
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In episode 43 Registered Dietician Laura Shoenfeld joins me to chat about her passion, helping overstressed, overtrained, and undernourished women get back to better physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Listen in on our conversation about overcoming undereating, signs women can look for when they think they might not be eating enough, the 1200 calorie myth and mindset tips to help allow women to let go of some fears around eating more food. Enjoy the episode!
- Laura’s path to helping women and men with undereating
- Signs people can look for it they think they might not be eating enough food
- How undereating can affect sex drive
- The 1200 calorie myth
- Mindset tips to help allow women to let go of some fears around eating more food
Links from the episode:
- Find Laura Shoenfeld at her website, on instagram, on facebook and on twitter
- Find Laura’s ebooks
Thanks for listening!