1. I’m making progress on updating my new site, just very ssslllooowwwwllllyyyyy. That original plans of updating 10 posts a day? Yeah, it’s more like 2 or 3. Some take a long time when I need to find an old post to link back up to. Plus, as I update the old posts I’m placing them on their correct new page.
Which means some pages are making progress getting updated!
The recipe page has some links that work….
Fit Pro’s page has some info in there…
All about the home is making progress getting posts in there…
My pregnancy page has the past few weekly updates in there…
And lastly the healthy pantry page has one post in there (woooo!)… more will be added as I go through old posts!
It’s definitely a process making these updates, but once it’s all done everything will be easy to find with working links! Plus my old recipe page just listed every-single-recipe in alphabetical order. The new categories should make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
2. Baby Hunter has dropped. Officially I felt it happen on Thursday. Yeah… it’s kinda uncomfortable now.
I asked my midwife what that meant at my appointment on Friday, and she said that typically she’ll see first time moms have their baby 1-2 weeks after they drop. But then not always, since I had 4 weeks to go until my due date when that happened. Now that just means it’s a waiting game.
When do you think he’ll show up? I’m due May 25th… less than a month to go!
3. We painted our downstairs hallway. Well my mom did. And this picture is so not what the color looks like.
The actual color is more red/rose/coral, not orange like it looks here. Much prettier. Jacob and I both love greys, and have a lot of grey in our house, but we decided it was time to add some color. At first the color scared us, but after a couple days we like it. Plus once we get the new black shelving/book cases up it will look even better.
Really, it looks much better than the picture.
4. Cycle is done for a while. I mentioned it in my last pregnancy update, but I decided to stop until after Hunter is born. I’m really glad I decided that because since he dropped, cycle was actually pretty uncomfortable. Who knew he could be both squishing my bladder and pushing really hard in my ribs at the same time. What a talented kid. 🙂
I shared some chocolates with my class and was sad to say good bye for a few months. I’ll be back though!
5. Baby shower # 2 is today. I’m just excited. 🙂
6. Some nursery decor is changing. Not because I want it to, because my original attempt at re-creating these images did not print well.
I created 2 of these, which looked great on the computer and made to the correct size, sent them to costco to print, and man they were ugly. Like so ugly Jacob threw them away right away. They were bad. Colors were off, they were distorted…. just bad.
So now instead I’m making a couple animal silhouettes for the picture frames! I’m actually really excited about this. The one shown below is all fabric, but I’m making mine half fabric and half card stock, that way I can easily cut out the card stock around the traced images.
I’m finding that I’m not very crafty… but I’m going to work at it! Practice makes perfect 🙂
What are you up to today? Any fun updates?