Welcome group fit pros!
In 2011 I made my dream a reality and jumped into teaching group fitness classes. Best decision ever. This page is here to help you achieve that dream, and also to inspire other group fitness instructors. I teach bodypump, bodycombat, cycle, strength, bootcamp, yoga, water aerobics, turbo kick and silver sneakers, so occasionally I’ll share ideas from those classes to help spark ideas for ya!
Let me know if you have any questions. I love helping new instructors get started.
- what to expect the day of your AFAA primary group fitness certification
- Q & A: what to expect the day of your AFAA group fitness certification (follow up to previous post)
- AFAA group fitness certification: section 1
- AFAA group fitness certification: section 2
- AFAA indoor cycle workshop
- prepping, teaching and truly loving that first group fitness class
- the first day
- top 10 reasons I love being a group fitness instructor
- diving into water aerobics
- back to cycle after baby
- confessions of a pregnant group fitness instructor
- YogaFit level 1 teacher training recap
- what is body pump?
- body pump, all weekend long
- body pump launch 79
- body pump launch 80
- body pump launch 81
- challenge creates change
- body pump launch 85