Meal planning DONE for you!! Here what’s included in the 4 week February healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month will include 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Crockpot Jerk Chicken Thigh Rice Bowls
- Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
- Jerk Chicken Sweet Potato Waffle Fries With Cilantro Lime Ranch
- Cauliflower Alfredo Fettuccine with Crispy Pork Bites
- Lamb Meatball Bowls with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Kale and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
- Greek Lamb Rice Skillet
- Creamy Broccoli and White Bean Soup with Crispy Bacon
- Green Curry Chicken Broccoli Slaw Rice Bowls
- Salmon Tacos
- Asian Chicken Chop Salad
- Salmon Chowder
- Italian Chicken Drumsticks with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- Taco Salad
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Cauliflower Casserole
- Healthy Hamburger Helper
- Egg, Spinach and Ham Breakfast Sandwiches
- Jam Stuffed Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
- Tex-Mex Turkey Taco Salad
- Creamy Cheese Ham Pinwheels
- Greek Lamb Meatloaf
- Chicken Turmeric Soup
- Mini Banana Nut Muffins
- Chocolate Oatmeal Almond Flour Cookies
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org