For episode 9 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio we are getting personal and I’m chatting about how I’m preparing for labor and delivery!
Fit Mama Real Food Radio is a weekly podcast where I’ll be sharing insights, education and inspiration focused on living a happy and healthy life. I’ll be chatting about food, fitness, motherhood and mindset.
In Episode 9 I’m sharing all about how I’m preparing for labor and delivery. I hope you leave informed and inspired for your own pregnancy (whether that is now, or possibly later down the line). That is my goal for each and every episode!
- Preparing the pregnant body for labor and delivery: food, fitness, sleep and hydration
- Choices for your medical team and class options
- Preparing your MIND for labor and delivery
- Previous 3 birth stories
Links from the episode:
- Episode #6 about intuitive eating
- The beginnings of our Bradley Method Class
- The Bradley Method website
- Book: The Bradley Method
- Breastfeeding class
- Hunter’s birth story, part 1
- Hunter’s birth story, part 2
- Hunter’s birth story, part 3
- Zoe’s birth story
- Nova’s birth story, part 1
- Nova’s birth story, part 2
Do you have any other tips or information to share with future or current mamas entering into the stage of labor and delivery? Please do share!