Meal planning is DONE for you!! Here is what’s included in the 4 week December healthy family meal plan:
- 4 weeks’ worth of dinners planned strategically for you.
- Healthy, balanced (and kid-friendly!) recipes that will offer variety and color all throughout the week. The recipes focus on whole foods and leave out overly processed ingredients.
- Each month includes 18 dinner recipes, 2 lunch recipes, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks (24 recipes total!)
- Weekly grocery lists and time-saving strategies to make cooking easier.
- A clickable table of contents makes it easier to assess the recipe you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find a list of the recipes included in each week.
- Crockpot green curry basil chicken thighs
- Taco soup
- Chicken bacon ranch veggie casserole
- Cheeseburger hashbrowns
- Beef sliders with sweet potato buns
- Chicken tacos with slaw
- Beef stir fry over rice
- Chicken turmeric soup
- Ham and leek frittata
- Shrimp tacos
- Crockpot split pea soup
- Easy skillet Jambalaya
- Mini pumpkin turkey meatloaves with carrot fries
- Chicken tinga tacos
- Italian turkey pasta bake
- Chicken coconut curry ramen bowls
- Coconut banana buckwheat pancakes
- Apple pie overnight oatmeal
- Cranberry kale salad
- Almond butter and jam quesadillas
- Sheet pan steak fajitas
- BBQ turkey burgers
- Chocolate protein muffins
- Crispy sweet potato fries
Once you complete your purchase you will receive instant access to download the digital meal plan on the checkout page. Download to your phone, tablet, or computer. The meal plan is a PDF and is formatted to print on regular paper.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org